Saturday 5 May 2012

Review of Plush toy iPhone Casing

I was taking photos and playing around with the Plush toy casings.
They are really cute ♥

Personally I like the looks of Stitch the best and the feel of Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma. :)
Cheryl likes Doraemon best. But that's because she's a loyal fan of Doraemon :P


















The only thing I dislike about this casing was that I had to squeeze my phone in the Plush toys. But it is meant to be tight, if not the phone will drop out easily.. agree?
Cheryl also tried fitting her iPhone 3GS in, and it fits too!

So the plush toy casing actually fits iPhone 3 & 4!
If you have problem fitting your phone in, just have to adjust the wires behind the Plush toys. :)

Nonetheless, I think the plushies are suitable for people who like to take photos with stuff toys when they go out - like me and Cheryl. Hehehe~

Me and Dora

Cheryl and Dora

























They look cute right? These were taken when we visited Japan last year :)
I think Little Dora had a lot of fun in Japan too. Look at the way he smiles!

If you like the Plush toy iPhone Casing, you can get it here: http://serendipity.summurco.com/product.php?id_product=104

Love,
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. I was taking photos and playing around with the Plush toy casings.
    They are really cute ♥coque iphone 4

    ReplyDelete