Monday 7 May 2012

Rilakkuma Portable Charger Review

Many people asked how to use this charger.
So we are here to do a review to show u how :)

Why did I decide to import this charger?
It is because I have 2 phones (iPhone & Blackberry) and an iPad.
Before I got this charger, I nearly wanted to buy a portable charger for my iPhone. But nothing caught my eye.

Then I saw this!

It not only charges my iPhone! It charges my iPad and Blackberry!

So, like everyone...my supplier didn't send me a manual :(
I figured everything myself...it shouldn't be too difficult.
But I also got comments from some of my friends that it is too complicated for them..

Everyone has their own preference lah. I think it is ok! :D

Do here's how:

1)How to charge your phone with it?

When charging your phone, connect cable at the OUT port to your phone.
I was pressing the button behind to show the battery life - 3 bars.





2) The different pins for different models. So you can just change the pin to charge different phones!


3) How I charge my portable charger? 

This is how I charge my portable charger - Using the iPhone Charger! I am lazy to switch on my computer to charge it sometimes. But of course you can use your Laptop/Computer to charge it too!

So..what you do is - change the pin to USB pin and use the 3 pin plug that is meant for your iPad/iPhone to charge it. Remember to connect the cable to the IN port this time!

You will know it is fully charged when all 4 blue lights are lit up.  :)

My Portable charger when charging

4) How long do I take to fully charge it? 

Actually I'm not sure. I usually leave it there to charge for 2-3 hours. Sometimes overnight. So I cannot give you an exact answer too.. 


This is how I bring it out everyday! 
I put it in a little organza bag with only the pins I need and cable in it!

We do sell the organza bag $0.50 each. :)


Overall, I feel that this charger is a good buy. I really like it. 
Everytime I take it out to charge my phone, my friends will definitely ask me where I got it from or comment that it is damn cute, etc... You won't regret getting it!

You can get it at our shop:

2 comments:

  1. the real deal is this...the worlds most powerful usb charger. http://tangentelectric.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Superb, I think all rilakkuma products are really amazing, i just order my Rilakkuma hollowen toys at PIJ. Its amazing!!!
    http://bit.ly/rilakkumaholloween2012

    ReplyDelete